The status of BABC Patronage recognises the contribution to the BABC of a select group of its member companies that have established a leadership position in transatlantic business. Key Patron benefits include:
Develop new connections
- Managed by BABC Director and includes strategy and review meetings.
- High profile and strategic networking.
- Meet with senior influencers and leaders in business, media and politics.
- Two complimentary places at the Chamber Annual Awards Dinner
- Attend BABC events, social functions and a cross section of Chamber Expos and member functions (with member discounts as appropriate).
- Invitation to the Annual Patron lunch.
- VIP invitation to all BABC events throughout the year.
- Preferred inclusion, where available in guest lists for selected exclusive Ambassadorial-level receptions hosted by the BABC chapters in London, New York and Washington DC.
Strengthen brand awareness and market your business
- Logo and Profile on the BABC and Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce websites.
- Patron logo featured on Chamber letterhead, membership and patron directory and graphic stands in Chamber reception.
- Continual listing on BABC Midlands’ & Chamber standard letterhead for the year.
- Patron logo featured on every monthly BABC Midlands E-Newsletter.
- Patron logo featured in every Chamberlink magazine (on BABC page) and the opportunity to feed news items into the Chamber’s daily e-newsletter (potential 13,000 readership).
- Front of mind for media opportunities which relate to transatlantic trade.
- Business profile write-up in at least one issue of the Chamberlink magazine every year (featured on the BABC page) with a potential readership of 20,000 each month.
- Opportunity to host and/or sponsor breakfasts and lunches with keynote speakers.
- Exclusive recognition through the overall BABC network across the US and UK by becoming a Transatlantic Patron on www.babc.org* (additional fee required).
- Priority promotion via the BABC and Chamber Twitter feed.
Access to UK and International Business Support
- Access to the full range of Chamber business services, networking events and seminars.
- Access to UK Trade & Investment services and the Enterprise Europe Network both based within the Chamber.
- Reduced annual BABC membership fee.